Work With Us
Please take our Partnership survey
The world-class geospatial science research community being built at the Taylor Geospatial Institute requires engagement with the innovative companies that are leading the geospatial industry.
Your partnership is essential.
The Institute’s Industry Engagement Program ensures that we are working as a community to reach outcomes that are scientifically innovative and make an impact on food systems, health systems, national security, and core geospatial science.
The Industry Engagement Program envisions three core types of engagement:
- TGI connects consortium graduates to partner hiring channels
- TGI provides a Science Fellow or Scientist in Residence for a fixed-term role and collaborative research within a partner company
- TGI consortium institution hosts a distinguished practitioner as an Industry Fellow who brings a geospatial research project for collaboration with TGI researchers
- TGI creates research projects directly responsive to sponsoring partner’s needs
- TGI develops broad, long-term programs of research through endowed professorships, graduate or undergraduate student fellowships, or lab naming driven by partner investment
- TGI collaborates with a partner to expand the datasets that support access and discovery by researchers within the consortium
- TGI works with a partner to grow the repository of software and tools available to TGI researchers
- TGI collaborates with a partner to provide greater access to cloud storage and computing capabilities available to TGI researchers
The Institute wants to partner with you to help solve your hardest geospatial problems. Share your interest with this simple online form.
Read the full Industry Engagement Program plan here.
For questions or more information, reach Jeff Mazur, email@example.com