Integrated intelligent infrastructure is an essential platform to accelerate economic growth into the new digitized age. It provides a new fundamental shared platform to:
- Rationalize existing and enable new public services
- Reduce inequalities and provide an environment fostering equal opportunities
- Manage more effectively risks and create a more resilient infrastructure
- Create the right physical and digital environment to support the industry at large in their effort to embrace the fourth industrial revolution and leverage the new business opportunities being created
- All of this has to be done in a way that will be environmentally friendly and as much as possible “carbon free
Our program addresses the critical challenges in making this new innovation a reality, including finding new models for collaboration on shared infrastructure, new models for sharing data, new approaches to standards, regulation & compliance, and implementations of the latest technologies.